Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Magic Elixir

I'm sure I would have stopped breastfeeding before Brennan went to college, but to be forced to stop breastfeeding because of cancer really ........ blows. Sorry, but I can't think of a more accurate word than that one. My last Breastfeeding session
(I found out two minutes ago) was this morning. umph!

I think "umph" and "blows" are the words of the moment.

Now, my dad and I are on our way to get my five Pulmonary Function Tests. It sounds like they will be relatively painless. Phewwww. More to come .....

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of you for nursing as long as you did! Brennan was the recipient of so many good things for his future well-being, just because of you. A bit of notice would've been nice for sure, for weaning, but you've done great Mama! Keep it up! We're thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete