Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Classic Hodgkin's Lymphoma Nodular Sclerosing

So, we found out two hours ago that I have Classic Hodgkin's Lymphoma Nodular Sclerosing. It's the most common type of Hodgkin's,and it has a very high cure rate. I probably have stage 2a, but we won't know for sure until we see an oncologist on Monday. Though it is of course a bummer, it's also a relief to know and a relief that it isn't worse. I will need to go through chemo and possibly radiation; I'm fairly certain of this though we'll know more Monday.

I fully expect that each and every one of you will show your support for me and shave your heads immediately if not sooner. Please send me a picture by end of day or heck, I'll give you until the middle of next week.

Again, it's not a bad cancer to have if you have to have a cancer. It's curable!

No comments:

Post a Comment