Thursday, June 20, 2024

Day 1

When we arrived this morning, I thought - "What have I done.  I've given the kids more than they can bare. " Of course Eric was part of the decision making, but when it comes to travel, it's my insanity. I feel responsible and I was pretty worried.  

Luckily, by the end of the day we had found food the kids would eat (momo) and a nice rooftop with Himalayan foothills as a backdrop. Brennan said - this food is better than the food in Germany.  (He didn't have enough time to have pizza and gyros in Germany; i promise you, both are incredible. No need to have a brat on a hard bun.)

The momo here is superb - see pic.  We had it three times today - think chicken potstickers.  My spirits are better than they were, but with delhi-belly and long bus rides in our future, i'm hoping to stack up a few more positive moments tomorrow.




 


No comments:

Post a Comment