Brennan and I took a nap together. We walked around the house together. We walked around Costco together.
I did go to acupuncture this evening. I am currently going to acupuncture every week. Once right before each chemo session and once in between chemo sessions. It should help keep my white blood cell count higher than it would be otherwise, and it should minimize side effects. According to my acupuncturist (who is not only wonderful, but also went through chemo herself) just because the side effects were strong during one treatment, does not mean they will be strong for other treatments. She actually had her worst side effects in the middle of her treatments and not at the end of her treatments. Generally speaking, side effects do get worse over time, but it isn't necessarily linear.
And ... just to bore you a little more with my lack of side effects today, let's talk about the weather. The coldest average daily temperature in Chicago is on January 14th, and the shortest day of the year is December 20thish .... soooo it's all smooth sailing from here?
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brennan on the move!! How fun! Thanks for posting pics. I see the pills: were not you the child who could not swallow pills? Or do I have you mixed up with Aunt Pam? Anyway, quite a task for someone who rarely took an asprin before! You are brave and strong and I admire you.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers always,
Aunt Julie