Thursday, April 7, 2011
San Fran etc
It was awesome to see the sunshine in San Francisco! We "chose" a gorgeous weekend to make the trip. Three of the photos above are us walking around Marin county on Sunday. Two photos are of Brennan and a fellow 16 month old at the airport checking out the moving walkway ... so cute. And I couldn't leave out the photo of Brennan in his wagon with all of his balls which he loves so much. The trip was very fun. We stayed with one of Eric's longtime friends who I finally got to meet; she has a killer view of the city from her house. Brennan's Aunt once removed (Aunt's sister) hung out with B while Eric and I were at Stanford for our appointment. It was a completely last minute trip, and we are so thankful for how more than willing our friend and fam were to go out of their way to help; the world is a good place I tell ya.
But .... what about the point of the trip. Well ... the doctor at Stanford said the exact opposite of our doctor ... do the radiation ... ugh... We asked dozens of excellent questions, and - I think - we came away with some good information Definitely no decision though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment