I wanted to write quickly to say that this has been a wonderful weekend in Chicago - blue skys, high (relative of course) temps, and huge smiles on Chicagoans' faces. I have had two days of feeling phenomenal (the body aches continued through Thursday last week, but are completely gone now); what a wonderful weekend. Eric, Bren and I have some pics to share with you; I'll try to post them tomorrow.
I haven't mentioned yet that as of Tuesday I am one fourth of the way done with chemo? ummm... yeah. I'm kinda excited, but I'm more excited by my birthday on Thursday. Why so excited about a birthday (not a typical kari-reaction to birthdays) ..... well this birthday I am turning 33. Does anyone remember the significance of the number 33? It was my patient number at my second surgery in December .... yes yes .... IT'S MY LUCKY NUMBER! This year is going to be the best year ever .... well maybe just a lucky year with lots of clean PET scans.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment