I still feel like myself. I still feel like myself. Not an ailment to report. Not one. I still feel like myself. (I'm in disbelief ... crazy wonderful ... I'll take it.)
Lake Shore finally reopened yesterday. I believe 900 cars were stuck on the Drive during the blizzard. Can you imagine? After hearing about the 25 foot waves and the horrible storm for over a week prior to it's arrival, I would have been scared sitting in my car on Lake Shore during this historic blizzard. My heart goes out to those who were there.
The Snowbowl is tomorrow. This is Eric's football league's final hoooooo-rah. They play football in the very deep snow which hasn't even thought about melting away, and then they have a cookout (also in the very deep snow). You would think that no one would show up, but all the crazies do. Yes yes ... I called you crazy! You know who you are! I just hope no one shows up in shorts .... again.
Eric and I had dinner at our neighbors yesterday. It was wonderful company, and Brennan loved having three kids to play with (even though they were much taller than him). He is walking everywhere these days, and still cuter than Eric and I put together (seems impossible I know).
So this is life .... awesomely boring!
Oh I also wanted to throw out this question - GRANULATED SUGAR and CANCER ... do they mix? I'm sure the answer is in moderation, but if anyone has any studies, or thoughts ... I'd be grateful.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment