My hair is growing and growing. I now have a head of short hair .... and as an added bonus, I still have the few long hairs that didn't fall out during chemo. I haven't told Eric, but I cut those long hairs tonight. Usually cutting several inches of hair is a big deal, but when you're only cutting a few hairs, it doesn't seem like a big deal. So, now my hair is getting closer to being all one length. (I still haven't looked in a mirror since I cut my hair; hmmm ... odd.)
Eric and I had an improptu gathering with our neighbors tonight. We ordered pizza and all eight kids played together; Brennan was well taken care of. Here's to kids running up and down the sidewalk playing ghost in the graveyard in the middle of Chicago after dark! What a perfect midwestern summer night.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment