I just wanted to write quickly to say that all is well on the Robbins' home front. I'll write more soon, but here's the quick update:
Side Effects were a little worse than usually this last chemo. A little more fatigue and a little more of that wonderful "ick" feeling as my fellow Hodgkin patients online have labeled it. Right before chemo #11 the nurse gave me a new med, Compazine. It is a good drug. Basically, it takes away the nausea and knocks me out. Sometimes, when you just don't want the "ick" feeling anymore, sleeping through it works really well. Luckily, my folks were here and Brennan was well cared for while I took daily four hour naps from Thursday to Sunday.
Now, I can feel the last remnants of the body aches. Brennan just woke up; more soon!
Friday, June 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah! Here's to being done with chemo and getting better every day! Double yeah, triple yeah. Just - yeah!
ReplyDeleteMy hair is growing back in; wanna race?