Here are some pics of my hair .. and I may have added a few pics of Brennan as well ... and the last pic is one I just now found; I've decided it's my favorite pic in the entire world, but I digress. Back to my hair -- I am told it will start growing back about one month after my last treatment. (June 8th last treatment .. July 8th hair growth ... but who's keeping track.) My friend and I decided yesterday that I will have my own personal version of the mullet. A version that virtually no one will be able to recreate; it's like a buzz cut with a few scattered long strands of hair. Perhaps we can think of it as a grassland with scattered trees, or a meadow with some scattered wild flowers. Whatever you call, it has potential to be the worst hairdo you've ever seen. Oh the anticipation is killing you ... I know it.
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Thanks for sharing. I know you could make a little money selling a subscription to mom. Her first question these days is "did you read Kari's blog?" By commenting we'll be able to move right to a discussion of content of the blog. I saw the comment about the hair. I most choked when I saw the picture with Brennan in greeen. False alarm. Love you guys. Give Brennan a pinch.
ReplyDeleteKari,
ReplyDeleteWe are so happy that you have had your last chemo treatment! We are thinking of you and look forward to seeing you soon. Keep your spirits up!
love, Court, Matt and Mason