If you remember, prior to the end of chemo I was told that new hair growth would begin about a month post treatment. Well, treatment ended on June 8th. Today is July 9th. Ummmm... where's the hair people. No hair growth. none. zero. zilch.
And to add insult to injury, the squirrels in the shower aren't getting any smaller either.
I go back to the hospital for blood work on Wednesday. They want to make sure that my blood work has recovered. I also need to have my port flushed. I think my port has to be flushed every 4 to 6 weeks... or something like that. I'm not looking forward to the saline taste in my month. You have no idea how awful awful awful it tastes. ugh.
I am still sensitive to some foods .... popcorn and lemon are the two main ones. Popcorn ... oh beloved popcorn ... why have you turned on me?
Saturday, July 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment